The original home of the blog known as 802 Online

Friday, April 08, 2005

professional reporters are bloggers, too

I stumbled upon Eric Zorn's oh so creatively titled blog while reading Romanesko, which I check probably more times a day than I want to admit here. Zorn writes for the Chicago Tribune. Check out his blog to see what reporters at other daily newspapers around the country are doing.

Have I mentioned that the Times Argus & Rutland Herald have a blogger, but that the Burlington Free Press has yet to jump on the bandwagon? If you could see one Free Press writer start a blog, who would it be? I'd pick Candace Page.

Here's an interesting link (via Zorn) to some demise of the newspaper stories.
Comments:
I'd pick Matt Sutkoski, he'd have the local dirt.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?